✅Perk up the flavor of roasted vegetables, marinades, meat rubs, sauces, and more with the fresh, warm flavor of thyme seasoning - often used in spice blends from France and the Middle East. Make a thyme roasted turkey, or combine with rosemary and sage for ideal Thanksgiving flavor.
1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.
✅Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. COOK and peel 2 lbs. sweet potatoes.
2. MASH with 2 tbsp. softened butter, 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp. Ground Ginger, and 1/4 tsp. each Thyme Leaves and salt until well blended and smooth.
**ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR REPRESENTATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY.**
**ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM THE PHOTOS.**
**PLEASE ALLOW 0.5-2cm DEVIATION DUE TO MANUAL MEASUREMENT.**
**T&C APPLY FOR FREE GIFT (WHILE STOCK LAST)**